Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. The kits provide advance protection for your braking system by assuring brakes perform at an optimum level.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Exact fitment and original replacement
- New Brake Hardware prevents premature wear and maximizes performance
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Honda Accord Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Honda Civic Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Ford F150 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Ford Focus Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?