First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Disc Hardware Kit P1092SShop All Duralast
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system. Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Servicing your brakes is important for ensuring that the brake pads are moving in a uniform and stable motion and not moving freely. Replacing hardware restores brakes to like-new performance.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Corrosion resistant for long-lasting durability against harsh roads
- Prevents noise and premature wear
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Stainless Steel Caliper Abutment Clips (4)
- Honda Accord Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Honda Civic Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Ford F150 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Ford Focus Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next