Duralast Brake Disc Hardware Kit P1363
Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. A complete brake job that includes new hardware goes a long way toward preventing comebacks.
- Can restore brakes to like new performance
- Eliminates heat and corrosion deterioration
- Minimizes drag to improve gas mileage
- New hardware can prevent noise and premature wear
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid