First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Brake Disc Hardware Kit P760Shop All Duralast
Part # P760
SKU # 74699
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 18-19
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Servicing your brakes is important for ensuring that the brake pads are moving in a uniform and stable motion and not moving freely. Replacing hardware restores brakes to like-new performance.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Corrosion resistant for long-lasting durability against harsh roads
- Prevents noise and premature wear
- Direct raplacement for a proper fit
- Honda Accord Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Honda Civic Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Ford F150 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
- Ford Focus Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?