Duralast Brake Disc Hardware Kit P914ES
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system. Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Servicing your brakes is important for ensuring that the brake pads are moving in a uniform and stable motion and not moving freely. Replacing hardware restores brakes to like-new performance.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Corrosion resistant for long-lasting durability against harsh roads
- Prevents noise and premature wear
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Stainless Steel Caliper Abutment Clips (4)
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart