Duralast Pin Boot Kit 16144
|Pin Material||Rubber and Metal|
|Boot Material||Rubber and Metal|
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree - when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. Changing out your Rubber Pin Boot or Slider Bushing Kit will ensure the guide pins are clean and free from debris for smoother braking.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Maintains proper movement for safe, effective stopping performance
- Fast and easy replacement
- Retains tight seal to keep out dirt and debris
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid