First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Disc Hardware Kit 13613Shop All Duralast
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. The kits provide advance protection for your braking system by assuring brakes perform at an optimum level.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Exact fitment and original replacement
- New Brake Hardware prevents premature wear and maximizes performance
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Honda Accord Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car