First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Brake Disc Hardware Kit H5594Shop All Duralast
Part # H5594
SKU # 49122
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6-7
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. The kits provide advance protection for your braking system by assuring brakes perform at an optimum level.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Exact fitment and original replacement
- New Brake Hardware prevents premature wear and maximizes performance
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Honda Accord Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Disc Hardware Kit - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?