First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Brake Drum All-In-One Kit 17445Shop All Duralast
Part # 17445
SKU # 73406
Price Not Available
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Hardware consists of a variety of parts designed to assist in restoring your brake system such as, Anti-rattle clips, seals, pins, and dust boots along with drum shoe return springs, hold down springs, and adjuster assemblies, help to maintain consistent, balanced braking. Change your hardware with the brake shoes to ensure maximum performance. Industry experts agree - When brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware should also be replaced.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Contains all the necessary hardware for easy installation
- Manufactured to restrain high tolerances with quality materials
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Restores brakes to maximum braking performance for safe, effective stopping
- Honda Accord Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Honda Civic Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Ford F150 Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Toyota Camry Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Toyota Corolla Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Ford Focus Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch