First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Drum All-In-One Kit H7055Shop All Duralast
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Hardware consists of a variety of parts designed to assist in restoring your brake system such as, Anti-rattle clips, seals, pins, and dust boots along with drum shoe return springs, hold down springs, and adjuster assemblies, help to maintain consistent, balanced braking. Change your hardware with the brake shoes to ensure maximum performance. Industry experts agree - When brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware should also be replaced.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Contains all the necessary hardware for easy installation
- Manufactured to restrain high tolerances with quality materials
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Restores brakes to maximum braking performance for safe, effective stopping
- Honda Accord Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Honda Civic Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Ford F150 Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Toyota Camry Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Toyota Corolla Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
- Ford Focus Brake Drum All-In-One Kit
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost