Duralast Brake Drum All-In-One Kit H7332
Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. A complete brake job that includes new hardware goes a long way toward preventing comebacks.
- Can restore brakes to like new performance
- Eliminates heat and corrosion deterioration
- Minimizes drag to improve gas mileage
- New hardware can prevent noise and premature wear
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?