Duralast Brake Drum All-In-One Kit H7983
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Hardware consists of a variety of parts designed to assist in restoring your brake system such as, Anti-rattle clips, seals, pins, and dust boots along with drum shoe return springs, hold down springs, and adjuster assemblies, help to maintain consistent, balanced braking. Change your hardware with the brake shoes to ensure maximum performance. Industry experts agree - When brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware should also be replaced.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Contains all the necessary hardware for easy installation
- Manufactured to restrain high tolerances with quality materials
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Restores brakes to maximum braking performance for safe, effective stopping
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?