Duralast Brake Drum 8732
|Bolt Circle Diameter||5-140 mm.|
Duralast Brake Drums are cast to SAE and manufactured using high-quality raw materials to guarantee appropriate weight, hardness, and metallurgy are being used. Duralast Brake Drums are also independently tested for compliance with OE standards and precision engineered to meet or exceed your original brake drums for stopping performance. All Duralast Brake Drums are backed by a 2-year full-replacement warranty.
- Engineered with the same casting design and dimensions for OE or better performance
- Independently tested for performance
- Manufactured using high-quality raw materials, to guarantee appropriate weight, hardness, and metallurgy
- OE design and precision machining meets or exceeds original drums
- Backed by a 2-year full-replacement warranty
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart