Duralast Brake Drum 35088
|Material||SAE G3000 Grey Iron|
Optimum performance brake pads are positive molded to ensure a smooth progressive braking along with excellent stability and fade characteristics.
- OE design and precision machining will meet or exceed OE performance for stopping power
- Manufactured using high quality raw materials which conform to SAE J431 which guarantees the appropriate weight, hardness, and metallurgy are being used
- Engineered with the same casting design and dimensions as OE drums for equal or better drum performance
- Independently tested for compliance which ensures that the rotor will have OE like performance
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart