Duralast brake drums are cast to SAE/OE standards and precision engineered for optimal performance.
- OE design and precision machining will meet or exceed OE performance for stopping power
- Manufactured using high quality raw materials which conform to SAE J431 which guarantees the appropriate weight, hardness, and metallurgy are being used
- Engineered with the same casting design and dimensions as OE drums for equal or better drum performance
- Independently tested for compliance which ensures that the rotor will have OE like performance
- Honda Accord Brake Drum - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Drum - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Drum - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Drum - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?