Duralast brake drums deliver uncompromising performance and safety. Each part is designed and engineered to perform just like its original equipment counterpart. Duralast drums are manufactured to meet SAE J431 product standards. Rely on Duralast drums, whenever you are replacing your brake pads.
- High strength alloy for long life and increased resistance to warping
- Balanced for smooth stopping
- Engineered to reduce brake noise
- Manufactured in TS16949 certified facilities
- Honda Accord Brake Drum - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Drum - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Drum - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Drum - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?