First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Drum 8828Shop All Duralast
Duralast brake drums are cast to SAE/ OE standards and precision engineered for optimal performance. Ensures that the drum will have OE performance.
- Engineered with the same casting design and dimensions as OE drums for equal or better drum performance
- Manufactured using high quality raw materials
- Meet or exceed OE performance for stopping power
- Independently tested for compliance which ensures that the drum will have OE like performance
- Honda Accord Brake Drum - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Drum - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Drum - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Drum - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car