First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Drum 8849Shop All Duralast
Duralast brake drums & rotors are precision engineered to meet or exceed OEM performance specifications. Cast to OEM design & SAE J431/G3000 metallurgical specifications. Designed for optimal stopping, longer life and greater resistance to warping.
- Vent rib count, size and pattern matches OEM specifications
- Non-directional surface finish does not need to be turned prior to installation
- Follows OEM specifications for iron plate thickness and air gap
- Machine balanced to deliver smooth stopping
- Honda Accord Brake Drum - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Drum - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Drum - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Drum - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next