First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Drum 8890Shop All Duralast
Duralast Brake Drums are cast to SAE and manufactured using high-quality raw materials to guarantee appropriate weight, hardness, and metallurgy are being used. Duralast Brake Drums are also independently tested for compliance with OE standards and precision-engineered to meet or exceed your original brake drums for stopping performance. All Duralast Brake Drums are backed by a 2-year, full-replacement warranty.
- Engineered with the same casting design and dimensions for OE or better performance
- Independently tested for performance
- Manufactured using high-quality raw materials to guarantee appropriate weight, hardness, and metallurgy
- OE-design and precision machining meets or exceeds original drums
- Backed by 2-year, full-replacement warranty
- Honda Accord Brake Drum - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Drum - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Drum - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Drum - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car