First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Brake Drum 8896Shop All Duralast
Part # 8896
SKU # 111807
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Nominal Drum Diameter
|ABS Tone Ring Included
|Drum Bolt Circle Diameter
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter
|Brake Surface Finish
|Fine Turn Finish
|Stud/Lug Hole Quantity
|Bolt Hole Quantity
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity
|Center Hole Diameter
|Maximum Brake Diameter (Discard)
|Rust Resistant Coating
Duralast Brake Drums are cast to SAE and manufactured using high-quality raw materials to guarantee appropriate weight, hardness, and metallurgy are being used. Duralast Brake Drums are also independently tested for compliance with OE standards and precision engineered to meet or exceed your original brake drums for stopping performance. All Duralast Brake Drums are backed by a 2-year full-replacement warranty.
- Engineered with the same casting design and dimensions as OE drums for equal or better drum performance
- Manufactured using high quality raw materials
- Meet or exceed OE performance for stopping power
- Independently tested for compliance which ensures that the drum will have OE like performance
- Honda Accord Brake Drum - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Drum - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Drum - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Drum - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Drum - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Drum - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Drum - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?