Duralast Brake Drum Self-Adjusting Kit H425
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. The braking system is arguably its most important system, so you want to be sure it's working properly at all times. Replacing your Adjusting Springs allows your brake shoes to have a longer life span by ensuring everything is moving at the proper intervals.
- Manufactured to restrain high tolerances with quality materials
- Minimizes drag to improve gas mileage
- Prevents noise and heat corrosiion in the drum brakes
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart