2005 Ford Focus Brake Hose
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-4 of 4 Results
Notes: Driver and pass side, May require a new brake hose locking clip: Part #H1457A (2-Clips) or H1457 (25-Clips)
- PRICE: 23.99
- Location:: Front
- End 1 Fitting Type: Female
- End 2 Fitting Type: Male
- DOT Approved: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Overall Length: 16.14in
Related Parts & Products
- 2005 Ford Focus Brake Pads
- 2005 Ford Focus Brake Rotor
- 2005 Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- 2005 Ford Focus Brake Caliper
- 2005 Ford Focus ABS Sensor
- 2005 Ford Focus Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- 2005 Ford Focus Brake Power Booster
- 2005 Ford Focus Brake Shoes - Rear
- 2005 Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
- 2005 Ford Focus Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How tos
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost