First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Brake Hose 70747Shop All Duralast
Part # 70747
SKU # 426301
Price Not Available
End 1 Fitting Material
Gasket Or Seal Included
End 2 Fitting Material
Direct replacement hydraulic brake hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle. The new hoses help to prevent loss of brake fluid and provide optimal brake performance. Brakeware offers a complete line of wheel cylinders, parking brake cables, hydraulic repair kits, clutch, and brake hoses.
- Brake hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing
- Quality construction ensures strength, chemical and thermal resistance for longer life
- All brake hoses are tested up to 4,000 PSI to ensure safety standards are met
- Integral brackets, if applicable, included to ensure proper fit and ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch