First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Brake Hose 71318Shop All Duralast
Duralast hydraulic brake hoses support optimal brake performance by minimizing loss of brake fluid. Each brake hose is precision engineered to match the fit, function, and performance of the original brake hose in your vehicle. The high-grade steel construction features a zinc coating which resists corrosion for enhanced durability. Replacing brake hoses is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle.
- Designed to meet OE quality and performance
- Precision engineered for vehicle-specific fit
- Zinc-coated, high-grade steel construction for corrosion resistance
- Tested to 10,000 PSI to meet federal safety standards
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking