First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast hydraulic brake hoses support optimal brake performance by minimizing loss of brake fluid. Each brake hose is precision engineered to match the fit, function, and performance of the original brake hose in your vehicle. The high-grade steel construction features a zinc coating which resists corrosion for enhanced durability. Replacing brake hoses is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle.
- Designed to meet OE quality and performance
- Precision engineered for vehicle-specific fit
- Zinc-coated, high-grade steel construction for corrosion resistance
- Tested to 10,000 PSI to meet federal safety standards
Advice and How-To's
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?