First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Brake Hose 778164Shop All Duralast
Part # 778164
SKU # 19302
Price Not Available
Gasket Or Seal Included
Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle. The new hoses help to prevent loss of brake fluid and provide optimal brake performance.
- Quality construction ensures strength, chemical and thermal resistance for longer life
- Brake Hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing
- Integral brackets, if applicable, included to ensure proper fit and ease of installation
- All Brake Hoses are tested up to 4,000 PSI to ensure Safety standards are met
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch