First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Brake Hose 78438Shop All Duralast
This automotive brake hydraulic hose was precision-engineered to match the fit, function and performance of the original brake hose on specific vehicles and positions to ensure safe, long-lasting durability as part of a complete brake repair.
- All hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing
- Quality construction ensures strength, chemical and thermal resistance for longer life
- All brake hoses are tested up to 4,000 PSI to ensure safety standards are met
- Integral brackets, if applicable, included to ensure proper fit and ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking