First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Hose 78521Shop All Duralast
Direct replacement hydraulic brake hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle. New hoses help to prevent loss of brake fluid and provide optimal brake performance.
- All hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing
- Quality construction ensures strength, chemical and thermal resistance for longer life
- All brake hoses are tested up to 4,000 PSI to ensure safety standards are met
- Integral brackets, if applicable, included to ensure proper fit and ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?