First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|End 1 Fitting Type
|Mounting Hardware Included
|End 2 Fitting Type
Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle. The new hoses help to prevent loss of brake fluid and provide optimal brake performance.
- Every brake hose is subjected to a high pressure quality assurance test before leaving the factory, ensuring trouble free installation and operation of your new hose.
- Brake hoses meet or exceed DOT, Federal Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 106) and SAE J1401 standards.
- Each brake hose is precision engineered to exact fit and includes brackets, grommets, molded plastic guards, wire clips, and protective sleeves as required to ensure that all wearable parts are restored to original condition.
- Brake hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing.
- All tubing is manufactured from high grade steel and electroplated with a zinc coating delivering superior corrosion and rust resistance against elements such as high humidity, road salt, water, and grime.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?