Power Stop Performance Brake Hose Kit BH00079
|Location:||Performance Brake Hose|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
Power Stops stainless steel brake line kits as a performance replacement for your OE rubber brake hoses. Our red stainless-steel brake line kits are DOT FMVSS106 certified. They are made with premium PTFE material with permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings. They are encased in a stainless-steel braid and red PVC outer cover to provide superior protection against abrasion and corrosion. Our hoses have passed numerous vigorous tests such as expansion and burst strength, whip resistance, water absorption, and tensile strength just to name a few.
- Made with premium PTFE hose and permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings.
- D.O.T. Certified
- Includes all the necessary bolts and washers required for installation.
- Stainless steel braid and red PVC outer cover provide superior protection from abrasions and corrosion.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?