First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Hose Kit BH00019Shop All Power Stop
Power Stops stainless steel brake line kits as a performance replacement for your OE rubber brake hoses. Our red stainless-steel brake line kits are DOT FMVSS106 certified. They are made with premium PTFE material with permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings. They are encased in a stainless-steel braid and red PVC outer cover to provide superior protection against abrasion and corrosion. Our hoses have passed numerous vigorous tests such as expansion and burst strength, whip resistance, water absorption, and tensile strength just to name a few.
- D.O.T. Certified
- Includes all the necessary bolts and washers required for installation.
- Stainless steel braid and red PVC outer cover provide superior protection from abrasions and corrosion.
- Made with premium PTFE hose and permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?