First, Add Your Vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Hose Kit BH00076Shop All Power Stop
PowerStop's stainless steel brake line kits as a performance replacement for your OE rubber brake hoses. Our red stainless-steel brake line kits are DOT FMVSS106 certified. They are made with premium PTFE material with permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings. They are encased in a stainless-steel braid and red PVC outer cover to provide superior protection against abrasion and corrosion. Our hoses have passed numerous vigorous tests such as expansion and burst strength, whip resistance, water absorption, and tensile strength just to name a few.
- Includes all the necessary bolts, brackets, and copper washers required for installation
- Red PVC outer cover provide superior protection from abrasions and corrosion
- Stainless steel braided sheathing helps prevent expansion
- Made with premium PTFE hose and permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings
- Extensively tested and D.O.T. Certified to exceed brake hose quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking