First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Brake Hose Mounting Clip Quantity
|Brake Hose Quantity
|Hose Fitting Type
|Inner Layer: PTFE; Middle layer: 304 Braided Stainless; Outer Layer: Transparent Red PVC
PowerStop's stainless steel brake line kits as a performance replacement for your OE rubber brake hoses. Our red stainless-steel brake line kits are DOT FMVSS106 certified. They are made with premium PTFE material with permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings. They are encased in a stainless-steel braid and red PVC outer cover to provide superior protection against abrasion and corrosion. Our hoses have passed numerous vigorous tests such as expansion and burst strength, whip resistance, water absorption, and tensile strength just to name a few.
- Red PVC outer cover provide superior protection from abrasions and corrosion
- Stainless steel braided sheathing helps prevent expansion
- Extensively tested and D.O.T. Certified to exceed brake hose quality standards
- Includes all the necessary bolts, brackets, and copper washers required for installation
- Made with premium PTFE hose and permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?