First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Hose Kit BH00130Shop All PowerStop
Part # BH00130
SKU # 954518
Price Not Available
Brake Hose Mounting Clip Quantity
Brake Hose Quantity
PowerStop's stainless steel brake line kits as a performance replacement for your OE rubber brake hoses. Our red stainless-steel brake line kits are DOT FMVSS106 certified. They are made with premium PTFE material with permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings. They are encased in a stainless-steel braid and red PVC outer cover to provide superior protection against abrasion and corrosion. Our hoses have passed numerous vigorous tests such as expansion and burst strength, whip resistance, water absorption, and tensile strength just to name a few.
- Includes all the necessary bolts, brackets, and copper washers required for installation
- Stainless steel braided sheathing helps prevent expansion
- Red PVC outer cover provide superior protection from abrasions and corrosion
- Made with premium PTFE hose and permanently crimped-on zinc plated steel fittings
- Extensively tested and D.O.T. Certified to exceed brake hose quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch