End 2 Type
Compression Sleeve Inside Diameter
End 1 Type
Compression unions are used in low pressure application such as: air, oil, and water. They are generally used to connect lengths of copper, brass, and aluminum tubing. To make connection, place the nut and then the sleeve over the tubing and then insert tube into the fitting body. When tight, the wedging action of sleeve between body and nut create a leak free connection. Use for joining 1/4in copper, brass, or aluminum tubing in low-pressure applications (NOT brake lines).
- Made from a strong brass material
- Tight connections every time
- Compatible with all types of tubing.
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch