Tap image to zoom
AGS BLFA-4 Master Cylinder Adapter Fitting AssortmentShop All American Grease Stick (AGS)
American Grease Stick (AGS)183647
Part # BLFA-4
SKU # 183647
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
AGS Fitting Assortments are designed for specialty and general repair shops. Each assortment contains a specific collection of fast moving fittings that should be kept on hand when working with automotive hydraulic braking systems. Assortments are packaged in shatter-resistant, see-through plastic trays. Locator labels on the inside lid make locating, selecting, and re-filling quick and easy. Master Cylinder Adapter Assortment - 9 SKU. Nine of the most popular master cylinder adapters for Domestic vehicles. Adapt different sized port openings on master cylinders to standard 3/16in and 1/4in Domestic brake systems. Also includes adapters for converting between 5/16in and 3/8in port sizes.
- 9 SKU Master Cylinder Fitting Assortment
- Tight connections every time.
- Recommended uses: Copper, Brass, and Iron.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?