Brakelines Brake System Adapter BLF-31C
Adapter fittings are generally used to allow connection of standard brake lines to the different sized ports used in dual master cylinders. Simply match the male side of the adapter to the port connection on the dual master cylinder and the female side of the adapter to the brake line connection to be made. Use for adapting a European port to a 3/16 In. domestic brake line.
- Meets SAE and ISO specifications
- Offers leak-proof connections
- High quality brass for reliability
- Plated for corrosion resistance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?