AGS fittings are comprised of tube nuts, unions (Couplers), and adapters; used primarily in the automotive hydraulic braking, fuel, and transmission systems. Fittings are offered in a variety of packaging options, including: retail clam-shells, bulk boxed, and plastic tray assortments. Automotive hydraulic brake fittings are formed to work with either SAE inverted double flare (Domestic and Japanese vehicles) or ISO bubble flare (European and British vehicles). In either case, the fitting (whether a tube nut, union, or adapter) must be selected to match the end form of the tube or port it will be mating to or a proper seal will not be possible. Use for 1/4 In. domestic brake lines.
- Meets SAE and ISO specifications
- Offers leak-proof connections
- High quality steel for reliability
- Plated for corrosion resistance
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch