First, Add Your Vehicle
AGS NiCopp 1/4in x 25ft Nickle Copper Brake Line Tubing CoilShop All American Grease Stick (AGS)
1/4 in x 25ft NiCopp Nickel-Copper Tubing. AGS NiCopp is a nickel-copper alloy brake tubing that has many benefits over steel tubing. NiCopp is bendable by hand, flares easily, and will not rust. NiCopp has the strength and structural integrity of steel lines but with the added benefit of being corrosion resistant.Meets SAE Standard J1047 and ISO 4038; meeting all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing. This alloy is approximately 9.2 percent nickel, 1.4 percent iron, 0.8 percent manganese, and 88.6 percent copper. NiCopp has been used on hydraulic/fluid transfer systems on vehicles where steel lines and tubing are commonly used.
- NiCopp Does Not Rust or Corrode
- DOT Approved for Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Bendable by Hand- 58 percent easier than steel tubing
- Finished Lines are Available for Domestic and Import
- Black Oxide Fittings 2X Corrosion Resistance NiCopp lines and tubing meet the following specifications: SAEJ1047, ISO 4038, SAEJ1650, DIN 74234, BS2871
Advice and How-To's
- Signs of a Bad Brake Booster
- How to Replace a Brake Line Hose
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?