First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Brakelines Brake Hydraulic Line CNC-121KITShop All American Grease Stick (AGS)
American Grease Stick (AGS)213994
Part # CNC-121KIT
SKU # 213994
Price Not Available
Bending Tools Required
Tubing Bender Helpful, Not Required
AGS NiCopp EZ-Fit Complete Brake Line kits are easy to install, long lasting and durable solutions to replacing steel brake lines. NiCopp (A Nickel- Copper Alloy) is the ultimate corrosion-proof tubing that outlasts even stainless steel. NiCopp is bendable by hand, which makes routing and installing quicker than pre-bent lines. The application specific kits come with all the lines for a complete job ready to install pre-cut and flared lines with black oxide fittings. EZ-Fit has everything needed for a complete brake line replacement.
- Coils are pre flared and cut to length with black oxide fittings
- Corrosion Resistant and bendable by hand
- DOT Approved for Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Kit Includes: Master Cylinder Lines, Right Front Axle Feed Lines, Left Front Axle Feed Lines, Rear Axle Feed Lines, and Rear Axle Lines
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch