First, set your vehicle
Dorman Brake Hydraulic Line 919-100Shop All Dorman
Original equipment brake lines are highly rust prone. This Dorman OE FIX brake hydraulic line kit is made of upgraded stainless steel to resist corrosion. It's also pre-formed to fit specific vehicle applications for easier installation.
- Upgraded material - this replacement brake line kit is made of stainless steel for greater corrosion resistance
- Pre-formed fit - these lines are sectional and already shaped to fit specific applications for easier installation
- Complete kit - includes all tubes and fittings for complete brake line repair
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost