Dorman Brake Hydraulic Line 919-220
|Item Grade||Premium Replacement|
|Line / Hose Material||Stainless Steel|
|Line Size||3/16 in|
|Hose / Line Maximum Pressure (psi)||4000.0|
|Line Fitting / Unions Type||Inverted Flare and Bubble Flare|
Our OE FIX repair solution corrects the highly rust prone nature of original brake lines. Dorman Brake Hydraulic Lines are made to last and designed to provide a longer service life. Upgraded to stainless steel, they are designed for added resistance to rust and other corrosive road treatments. Our pre-formed sectional design reduces shop time and offers a cost-savings advantage by eliminating bending, cutting and flaring that is commonly associated with bulk brake line tubing. Additionally, Dorman Brake Hydraulic Lines are available in kits and include all lines and fittings for a complete brake line repair.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Durable metal construction
- No special tools necessary for installation
- This part has undergone vehicle try-on testing to meet product standards
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?