First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Pad Wear Sensor WK623Shop All Duralast
As the leading manufacturer of brake wear sensors, PEX offers the widest range of sensors in our peer group for both commercial and passenger vehicles. Covering 98% of all European passenger vehicles in the US.
- Use of quality materials ensures durability and resistance to extreme temperatures and provides safety and performance.
- PEX sensors are designed and produced to have the same form, fit, and function as the original equipment part enabling easy installation and ensuring proper fit.
- Every detail we make, every form we create, every sensor we finish, everything we do has one purpose - our quality.
- We are committed to providing OE quality materials, quality processes, and attention to detail in all the aftermarket parts we provide.
- Since 1978, we have designed and engineered great parts for great cars.
- When choosing a warning device that detects the remaining longevity of your brake pads, choose PEX.
- Honda Accord Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Honda Civic Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Ford F150 Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Ford Focus Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- The difference between ceramic vs. metallic brake pads
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters