First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Pad Wear Sensor WK983Shop All Duralast
Duralast offers one of the most complete lines of brake wear sensors for the automotive aftermarket. Our design, material and manufacturing process surpass most of the top brand names.
- Cable lengths and clip holder locations are critical to the fit and performance of the sensor.
- Our sensor heads are made from a high heat resistant phenolic resin.
- Brake rotors can generate extreme friction heat build up.
- The sensor heads handle up to 290 degree centigrade.
- Honda Accord Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Honda Civic Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Ford F150 Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
- Ford Focus Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- The difference between ceramic vs. metallic brake pads
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters