URO Brake Pad Wear Sensor URO-009580
<ul><li>Manufactured to OE dimensions for superb fitment</li><li>High-quality wiring and connectors to resist braking heat and harsh road weathering</li><li>Electronic brake pad sensors should be replaced whenever pads are replaced</li><li>24-Month / Unlimited Mileage Warranty</li></ul>
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart