Duralast Brake Pad Wear Sensor WK546
Notes: Wear sensor must be changed in order to clear brake pad wear warning light/lamp/indicator.
1.- Station Wagon
|Notes||Wear sensor must be changed in order to clear brake pad wear warning light/lamp/indicator.|
|Package Contents||Brake Wear Sensor|
|Installation Instructions Included||No|
|Installation Hardware Included||Not Required|
|Color / Finish||Black and White|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male/Female|
As the leading manufacturer of brake wear sensors, PEX offers the widest range of sensors in our peer group for both commercial and passenger vehicles. Covering 98% of all European passenger vehicles in the US.
- Use of quality materials ensures durability and resistance to extreme temperatures and provides safety and performance.
- PEX sensors are designed and produced to have the same form, fit, and function as the original equipment part enabling easy installation and ensuring proper fit.
- Every detail we make, every form we create, every sensor we finish, everything we do has one purpose - our quality.
- We are committed to providing OE quality materials, quality processes, and attention to detail in all the aftermarket parts we provide.
- Since 1978, we have designed and engineered great parts for great cars.
- When choosing a warning device that detects the remaining longevity of your brake pads, choose PEX.