First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Brake Pad Wear Sensor WK984Shop All Duralast
Part # WK984
SKU # 634878
Price Not Available
As the leading manufacturer of brake wear sensors, PEX offers the widest range of sensors in our peer group for both commercial and passenger vehicles. Covering 98% of all European passenger vehicles in the US.
- We are committed to providing OE quality materials, quality processes, and attention to detail in all the aftermarket parts we provide.
- Use of quality materials ensures durability and resistance to extreme temperatures and provides safety and performance.
- Since 1978, we have designed and engineered great parts for great cars.
- PEX sensors are designed and produced to have the same form, fit, and function as the original equipment part enabling easy installation and ensuring proper fit.
- Every detail we make, every form we create, every sensor we finish, everything we do has one purpose - our quality.
- When choosing a warning device that detects the remaining longevity of your brake pads, choose PEX.
Advice and How-To's
- Toyota Sienna 2000-06 Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota RAV4 2000-05 Front Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota RAV4 2000-05 Rear Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Rear Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Front Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota Avalon, Camry, Camry Solara 2001-06 Rear Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Toyota Avalon, Camry, Camry Solara 2001-06 Brake Caliper Repair Guide
- Subaru Cars 1998-05 Brake Bleed Repair Guide
- Pontiac Mid-size 1974-1983 Hydro-Boost II Brake Booster Repair Guide
- Nissan Titan 2004-06 Brake Caliper Repair Guide