2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Brake Pads
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-3 of 3 Results
Notes: Ceramic, *OE Performance with smooth, quiet stopping power, ultra-low dust
- PRICE: 88.49
- Location:: Front
- Outer Pad Overall Thickness: 18.0mm
- Inner Pad Friction Material Thickness: 17.4mm
- FMSI Number: D2173
- Pad Wear Sensor Included: Yes
- Friction Material Attachment: Bonded
- Chamfered Edges: Yes
- Pad Shims Included: Yes
- Inner Pad Width: 139mm
- Outer Pad Height: 75mm
- Abutment Clips Included: Yes
- Pad Quantity: 4
- Friction Material Composition: Ceramic
- Pad Wear Sensor Type: Electronic
- Backing Plate Color: Black
- Pad Shim Color: Silver
- Outer Pad Friction Material Thickness: 17.4mm
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Prepared For Pad Wear Sensor: Yes
- Adhesive Backed Pad Shim: Yes
- ECE-R90 Certified: No
- Inner Pad Height: 75mm
- Slotted: Yes
- Outer Pad Width: 139mm
- Inner Pad Overall Thickness: 18.0mm
- Pad Shim Material: SRS
- Backing Material: Steel
- Friction Surface Scorched: No
- Brake Lubricant Included: No
- Grade Type: FG
Alternate Year Models
Related Parts & Products
Advice and How tos
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking