2008 Isuzu HTR Brake Pads
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
1-2 of 2 Results
Notes: Premium metallic, *Better than OE Replacement *Upgrade to Duralast Max for PREMIUM stopping power and longest life *Hardware included where required by OE
- PRICE: 85.99
- Location:: Front
- Shim: Yes
Alternate Year Models
Advice and How tos
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart