First, Add Your Vehicle
Brembo Low-Metallic Brake Pads P06094Shop All Brembo
Designed and engineered to enhance braking power, Brembo Premium Low Met Brake Pads are manufactured using OE-equivalent friction formulations. The product of Brembo’s manufacturing process is a friction material that minimizes braking distances while offering a safe braking experience in a variety of road conditions. Developed for a wide range of applications, including premium imports and domestic models, Brembo Premium Low Met Pads offer the performance, comfort, reliability that drivers demand.
- Thermal scorched to minimize break-in requirements & fade
- Premium SS hardware & lubricant included in most applications
- Brembo multi-layer ESE shims help minimize vibrations and noise
- Low dust formulations
- Positive molding process
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking